Thursday 6 February 2014

May I have a kiss? | Valentine's day outfit idea!

Hello sweeties,

 With Valentine's day being just around the corner we're all starting to planning our outfits out and buying some last minute items that we need!

 I've created the collection below, using Grabble, an online platform that allows you to store all of your fashion favourites in one place. All you need to do, is get the GRAB button and grab your favourite items from your favourite stores in order to add them to your collection. You can also find some items to grab from their recommendations and see what is trending. The best part about Grabble is that you will get notifications when the items in your collections are in offer or go on sale! Do I need to say more?

 I've named my collection "May I have a kiss?", with all ASOS products, just because the key item in my collection is the 'Lulu Guiness Lips Clutch' and of course the best match for that is a midi skirt! You can mix and match the items but make sure you don't forget your 'lips'! Have a closer look on my collection here!




Aren't these lips clutches gorgeous?
Make sure to check Grabble out? Definitely makes a woman's life easier!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love that berry red midi skirt, so stunning! Happy End of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent! I'm going to check this out :) ! How lovely your picks are.
    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous picks. Love that midi skirt!! xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Nice blog! I invite on my blog :-) Soon new post! Add me :-)

    www.japoneczkagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...