Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday Shopping!

  Hope you are all having a great weekend.x 
Is there a better way to spend your Saturday time than going shopping? To be honest it was more like a window shopping rather than shopping! Found some great clothes/shoes/bags for Spring! Can't wait for the weather to get better.. I like cold weather but not for soooo long! H&M has some nice bright colours, New Look as well! Fell in love with some ballerinas at Primark:) Planning on going to get them soon! Here's my outfit for today (got the pictures inside due to the weather):








I just love these ballerinas!




Add some accessories:)




 For the lips RED, red..red!


 When I first saw MUA (Make Up Academy) brand, I wasn't a huge fan.. due to the price! Too cheap to be true.. But then £1 for a lipstick is really tempting:) I bought this about two weeks ago (Shade 13) and I'm definitely in love with it! I tried some other products from them as well. But I am planning on doing a review for them on a different post!


I'm wearing: Coat: H&M, Cardigan: H&M, Scarf: Zara, Top: KAKY, Leggings: NewYorker, Ballerinas: Primark, Bag: Guess, Watch: D&G, Rings&Bracelet: Presents and finally Lipstick: MUA...xx



Thanks for reading:)
Once again, Hope you are having a great weekend!
xxxxx
Stephanie

                                                         Follow on Bloglovin


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you:) Glad you like it!
      xxxx
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. hello gorgeous:) you look adorable!
    thank you for visitng my blog and for your lovely comment!
    Sure, I'm following you via GFC:)
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog darling. you look gorgeous! Would you like to follow each other? xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bag!!=)

    http://lalloslndingfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    Feel free to check it out again any time MODEOGAMY

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really like your blog and highly encourage you to come by mine ;)! Seriously, maybe we can follow each other?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you lovely comment:)
      Just followed you via GFC:)
      xxx
      Hope you're having a great weekend:)

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...